The traditional tattoo process involves setting up your needles before beginning the artwork. Doesn’t it sound time-consuming? It includes several steps of sorting needles, getting the accurate needle jig, spacing needles, grouping them in the tubes and setting up the machine. And, not to forget cleaning the station mess after everything is over!
If you are looking to simplify the tattoo experience, choosing tattoo needle cartridges can be the solution. Let’s understand cartridge needles in detail.
Cartridges are tattoo needles with a ready-made tube setup. You do not need to spend time setting them up. You can switch them quickly according to your requirements. For example, if you want to move from a liner tattoo needle cartridge to a shader needle cartridge, you can do so in a matter of seconds.
Before you buy premium tattoo cartridges, make sure you own a rotary tattoo machine that is compatible with cartridges.
Why do Artists prefer Tattoo Needle Cartridges?
Numerous reasons make cartridges a better choice for your tattoo salon. Let’s look into the many reasons why switching over to the cartridge needle makes sense.
1. Most of the artists choose tattoo needle cartridges for convenience, efficiency, and safety. The needles are stable and run consistently for every single use. It saves time as you can change the cartridges quickly with no setup.
2. If you are traveling or setting up your store at a convention, needle cartridges offer incredible support. Easy to set up and carry, the cartridges save you from hauling large tube boxes everywhere.
3. Tattoo needle cartridges make the job of a tattoo artist enjoyable. It doesn’t need much effort to set up a tattoo machine with cartridges, and the workstation looks as clean as a research lab!
4. The needle cartridges release only an adequate amount of ink during the tattoo making process. The ink does not stick to the tube and flows freely till the last drop avoiding any wastage and keeping the station clean at the same time. Hence, it proves to be more economical in the long run.
5. The cartridges are pre-sterilized and packed individually to ensure the safety of your patrons. You do not even need to invest in an autoclave sterilizer machine because tattoo needle cartridges are disposable.
6. Cartridge needles include a piece of rubber, also called a membrane. It acts as a return spring and prevents ink backflow. It helps in avoiding cross-contamination and ensures a safe tattoo process.
Cartridges are pre-packaged, sterilized, and disposable in special sharps containers for tattoo waste disposal. So, tattoo artists often call them safety cartridges because they help in preventing infection.
What are the Best Tattoo Needle Cartridge Brands?
As time went by, tattoo artists started looking for more convenient options for setting up tattoo machines. Thus, the market for tattoo needle cartridges began to boom. From Legend tattoo needle cartridges, Cheyenne cartridges to Silverfox needle cartridges, the market is full of premium-quality options to suit your style.
It is essential to choose professional-quality and popular brands of needle cartridges because you will find many options in different sizes and groupings. Many tattoo artists buy ready-to-use cartridges in bulk to get a good wholesale discount.
Do you want to buy tattoo needle cartridges in bulk? Shop Cheyenne, Silverfox, Legend needle cartridges, and several other brands online to get the best bulk order discounts and save money by making a wholesale purchase.